Facebook SDK

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Initial drafts of first 7 chapters

I'm slowly working on the chapters for the book. This post will contain links to the first few that I've already completed the rough drafts for. I currently have 7 chapters written.

Feel free to read each chapter and post comments on them. I want them to be understandable to non-programmers and veterans alike, so anything I can do to make them better is greatly appreciated.

Each link will take you to Google Docs, where I copied the chapters to for ease of viewing. If need be, I can assign "collaborator" status to people who wish to edit the chapters. Note: Google Docs is not how I will be publishing this book.

  1. Introduction
  2. How is Python Different?
  3. Comparison of Programming Languages
  4. The Python Interpreter
  5. Types and Operators
  6. Strings
  7. Lists

No comments: