Facebook SDK

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Torrent file available

I have posted the book to The Pirate Bay as a torrent file (the most recent torrent can always be found in the sidebar on the left). I have not yet uploaded it to a web site; I am moving to Japan and simply don't have the time to make a site.

Since Blogger doesn't allow normal file uploads, the only alternative is to try and find a file hosting system or make a web site. I think web site would be more appropriate. I'm also waiting for editoral review of the book before posting the final version.

So, if you want to view the final draft, grab the torrent. Otherwise it will be a few weeks before I will be able to post the book to the web; I will look into a file hosting service in the meantime.

1 comment:

nancy said...

I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.


Betty

http://desktopmemory.info