Facebook SDK

Monday, October 10, 2011

One step closer to a physical book

I have uploaded the files for my book to a publishing company. A proof is on order. Assuming there are no changes that need to be made, a hard copy version of my book will be available around the end of the year. I will post when it is available, as well as providing the link. This will be beneficial to those readers who prefer to hold a book in their hands rather than trying to read on a computer screen.

An official Kindle version should also be coming out around the same time. Though you can currently download a Kindle (or other ebook-ready) version now, the official version should take care of any formatting problems you may have encountered. (I used Calibre to make the conversion, so I can't vouch for the reproduction accuracy).

No comments: