I thought I had taken care of this when I took care of some other conversion problems, but apparently not. The HTML version of the book had stopped in chapter 6 during the conversion from LyX to HTML. I have made a new version which, when I checked it, should have the entire book now.
If you find any discrepancies with any formats, please let me know. There are a lot of versions available and multiple revisions of them, making it difficult to keep track of what is linked.
However, I can guarantee that the print version is as free of errors as I can make it, since that was the format I wrote for first. Converting the original document is where problems creep in, as the automated software doesn't always work.