Facebook SDK

Thursday, December 27, 2012

Revised edition to be started

I plan on working on a new edition sometime next year. I am currently writing a novel and I'm halfway done. When I have it completed and published, I will start on a new version of my Python programming book.

Expectations for the new book include a chapter on web programming and a more in-depth discussion of GUI development, with pictures. Because of the number of digital books I have sold compared to print versions, I will concentrate on making it look good for ebook readers; at least, as much as possible.

If anyone has suggestions for chapters or would like to help out, please let me know.

1 comment:

Jared Drake said...

Props to your interest in promoting Python Programming I'm looking forward to reading your ebook.