Facebook SDK

Saturday, June 8, 2013

Now available on Amazon

Amazon finally posted my new edition to their web site. The funny thing is that I got an email from Amazon today asking me to confirm my book.

Basically, someone at Amazon apparently searches the Internet for previously published material that is incorporated into a book. Since this is a revised edition, and Python programming material is available on the 'net, my book naturally got flagged as a potential copyright violation.

Fortunately, I was able to explain the situation and Amazon relented and published it. So now everyone can get a copy of it from Amazon. I'm only posting the US link, as I figure other countries can figure out how to find it from there. Not to sound lazy, but with the number of countries Amazon is adding to their digital store, it's becoming difficult to track them all and ensure the store links are up to date.

No comments: