Facebook SDK

Sunday, November 1, 2015

Status of latest edition

Just wanted to make a quick post to mention that the 3rd Edition revision is going well. I've completed about 2/3 of the book and hope to have it done by the end of the year. With reviews, editing, and finalizing, it should be available before next spring.

This is an extensive rewrite, incorporating changes readers have mentioned and adding new material as the Python language has evolved. I'm also going to include practice questions so the book can be used more like a textbook, as well as a primer and reference.

If there is anything special you'd like me to cover, please post it in the comments.

1 comment:

akmal niazi khan said...

Programming is very interesting and creative thing if you do it with love. Your blog code helps a lot to beginners to learn programming from basic to advance level. I really love this blog because I learn a lot from here and this process is still continuing.
Love from Pro Programmer