I finally figured out how to get a "clean" conversion from my original PDF manuscript to a suitable ebook format. I have updated the links on the left navbar (look for "Revised 2nd Edition") for the new Kindle edition and the paperback.
As usual, if you find anything that I should address, please let me know. It shouldn't take too much effort now to make and upload changes.
One thing I want to note is that, for some reason that I'm still troubleshooting, the Kindle version does not have the correct chapter listings. The chapters jump from 23 to 25 but there isn't actually a chapter missing. For some reason, during the conversion process the chapters are mislabeled. I spent two hours trying to manually correct it but couldn't get it to work. I'm working with the software vendor to get it resolved but, in the meantime, just be aware that you are not missing any information.